Flavours of South Carolina – UK Campaign 2017 Ts and Cs
- CONTEST: The Contest begins March 23, 2017 and ends June 30, 2017 at 11:59PM GMT/BST ("Contest Period"). During the Contest Period, log onto flavoursofsouthcarolina.com and enter to win (please note that the campaign is also being promoted via the Telegraph UK and Foodism Magazine. A random entry will be drawn July 3, 2017. Winner will be notified via email and/or voicemail within 72 hours.
- REQUIREMENTS: No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or to win. The Contest is subject to applicable U.K. federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrants must be legal residents of the United Kingdom and aged 25 and over. Must have a valid credit card in order to secure car hire with Alamo Rental Cars.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Information required on the entry form consists of: your first and last name, birthday, e-mail address and you must answer the following question correctly “What is South Carolina’s capital city?”. You must have a valid e-mail address to participate in the Contest. Entry Limitations: each participant is allowed only one (1) entry per email address. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple emails under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times in violation of the above entry limitation or who otherwise violates these Official Rules will be disqualified. South Carolina Tourism and My America Holiday may use this personal information to notify you about new promotions or other newsworthy information. If South Carolina Tourism and My America Holiday do use your information to notify you of promotions or other newsworthy information, it will provide you with an email address by which you may inform us that you do not wish to receive such materials in the future.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are 25 years of age or older. Employees of the South Carolina, My America Holiday and its affiliated companies (including parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries) and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest or win prizes. The term, "immediate family members," includes spouses, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and persons with whom the employee is domiciled.
- PRIZE: : Grand Prize: South Carolina and My America Holiday and various partners will give away one (1) grand holiday prize and (6) runner up prizes. These offers are not redeemable for cash and must be redeemed for the year 2017, or unless otherwise noted in expiration. Winner must sign and return a South Carolina Winner Release form and provide a copy of legal identification such as a passport or driving licence in order to claim prizing. South Carolina Tourism and My America Holiday also reserves the rights to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the giveaways at any time. All other expenses relating to the Grand Prize and Runner Up prize not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. No cash equivalent is available. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except as provided herein. The Grand Prize will be confirmed, subject to availability, excluding travel during school or public holiday periods. The My America Holiday conditions of booking apply, and will be shared with the winner.
One Random Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- x 2 Return economy class American Airlines flights from London Heathrow to Charlotte Douglas
- Car hire from Charlotte Douglas with Alamo Rental Cars
- 3-star accommodation for 6 nights in South Carolina
Six (6) Runner Up Prizes:
- Restaurant voucher to Joe’s Southern Restaurant in London to the value of £50 ONLY
Prize is subject to availability. Prizing will be awarded to winner in the form of certificate/gift card. Spending money, meals, travel taxes, trip kitties, travel insurance, passports, visas/ESTA, vaccinations, inoculations, additional transfers or regional flights and all other ancillary costs (as well as obtaining any of these) not specified in the prize inclusions are the responsibility of the winner.
ODDS: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of people who enter the Contest. The winner will be selected in a random drawing.
NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified of the prize via email within 72 hours of the contest closing. If the potential winner (s) cannot be contacted, does not respond within five (5) business days, South Carolina email is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits all rights to the prize, and an alternate winner may be selected.
WINNER ACCEPTANCE: The winner may waive his or her right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. The winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. As a condition of receiving a prize, the winner acknowledges that failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, at the sole discretion of South Carolina Tourism, result in winner's disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes the winner's consent to the publication of his or her name and image (if a picture has been provided by the winner) in online promotional announcements and other promotional material and to the inclusion of his or her name and image in any other related publications or web sites for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or additional compensation.
PARTICIPATION: Participation in the Contest constitutes an agreement by each contestant to comply with these Official Rules. South Carolina Tourism reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that fraud or technical failures have destroyed the integrity of the Contest.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, contestant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by the claimant, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but expressly excluding claimant's attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any contestant be permitted to obtain any award for, and contestant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Contest, you release that South Carolina Tourism and its vendors or promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies (including parents, affiliates and subsidiaries), directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
CONTACT: The Contest is sponsored by the South Carolina Tourism and My America Holiday, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of Contest shall be in its sole discretion, final, and binding in all respects. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please e-mail: email@example.com